New Jersey Divorce Attorneys Free Consultation-Free lawyer divorce consultation………When you are dealing with something important in your life, you need to search for your best options. People search hundreds of sites for flights, tvs, movies, cars, etc., so you should do that and more when searching for something as important as the law, right? I tell everyone that comes into my office or even before they come in to meet with at least one other attorney to have a free consultation or paid consultation to discuss their case with someone that may have a different view, a different strategy than me or another attorney. Some family court lawyers may not know what to do but again, that goes into your initial research when you are seeking divorce lawyers free consultation. You need to make sure the attorney actually practices in that area of the law as the law is very complex and the more complex the issue the more experience that attorney needs in that specific field of law. So if you seek to meet me for a free divorce consultation or a family law consultation I ask you to think about what you want to know, what will you ask? I do suggest you ask me and or any other divorce attorney during a free consultation these questions:
- What is your legal specialty or focus? I am focused on family law, divorce, litigation, defense work, restraining orders and other legal matters?
- How long have you been practicing? Approximately 8 years
- Where do you practice? Statewide
- Where did you go to law school? Rutgers Law School
- Why did you chose this area of law? There is nothing that compares to helping a client in litigation when you win and tears of joy overwhelm the client and they really appreciate all I have done for them.
- Do you have children? Yes I do. I think this is important because in family law litigation, children are a major aspect of the cases and having a child helps me know how critical family law is.
- Do you charge a flat rate or by retainer? Uncontested divorces are flat rates but all others are by retainer.
- What is your hourly rate? $325 per hour.
- Whats the best way to communicate with you? Via email or in person. I like to talk to my clients in person.
- Do you accept all clients that are willing to pay? No. We must be on the same page and respect each other’s time. We must agree on case strategy.
- Oh yeah, and what is your name? LOL Santo Artusa Attorney at Law
Again, these are just common questions that I believe are helpful when you have a free consultation with a divorce attorney. The majority of the time during your consultation will be how we can fix the situation you are facing and your case goals. If you have a divorce, family law or other case in the Jersey City-Hudson County area and seek a free consultation, contact us today on 973-337-9643.