Family Lawyer Serving Jersey City, NJ
Family law matters can have a significant impact on you and your children as it relates to finances and living arrangements. This portion of the law encompasses everything from divorce and child custody to paternity and adoption. Selecting a lawyer to handle these proceedings is a crucial part of the process and can ensure your family's best interests are protected. Family law attorney Santo V. Artusa, Jr. has personal experience with family law matters and treats each of his clients with the respect and integrity they deserve. At Artusa Law Firm in Jersey City, NJ, it is our goal to help you navigate complex legal challenges and guide you through these challenging transitions in your life. To discuss your case in more detail, schedule your consultation with Mr. Artusa today.
Do You Need a Lawyer?
There are certain rules and procedures that dictate family law matters. Without an intimate understanding of the legal system, it is hard to achieve the results you want and need. A family lawyer can help you avoid procedural missteps and be an invaluable resource during any case.
- Awareness of Requirements & Deadlines
- Any legal proceeding involves extensive paperwork that must be completed correctly and filed by a certain deadline. An attorney can handle all necessary paperwork and file each document with the court.
- Family law matters are often fraught with emotion, which can impede upon good judgement. Your lawyer can provide unbiased counsel, taking into account the laws and regulations that govern your unique circumstances.
Mr. Artusa has handled over 1,000 cases and has provided each client with undivided attention.
- It is not uncommon for individuals to feel intimidated by opposing counsel when they do not have professional representation they can trust. A qualified lawyer can protect you from making uninformed decisions out of fear or confusion.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- In some cases, litigation may not be necessary. Many clients are able to reach an amicable resolution through collaborative divorce. This allows you more control over your future. Your attorney can recommend the best course of action for you.
While legal counsel can provide a significant advantage, not all lawyers offer the same level of service. It is important to work with an attorney who is committed to your best interests.
Why Artusa Law Firm?
Many attorneys offer family law counsel, though not nearly as many have personally experienced the challenges. Mr. Artusa understands how overwhelming family law matters can be, and he does everything he can to minimize the burden on his clients. Mr. Artusa has handled over 1,000 cases and has provided each client with undivided attention.
In the industry, Mr. Artusa has been recognized for his legal acuity. He has:
- Received a 10/10 rating on Avvo
- Been voted as one of the Best Lawyers for Families by New Jersey Family Magazine
- Been selected as a Super Lawyers® Rising Star for two years in a row
Mr. Artusa can not only provide sound counsel but a strong, litigative edge when necessary.
Our Family Law Services
Family law matters are often interrelated. At Artusa Law Firm, we can assist with:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Parenting Time
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Division
- Restraining Orders
With our breadth of knowledge, we can ensure all decision made on behalf of your family complement your ultimate goals.
Trusted Legal Counsel
Mr. Artusa is committed to providing his clients with ethical, straightforward legal representation. Whether you are initiating a divorce, seeking to modify a custody arrangement, or need assistance with any other family law matter, Artusa Law Firm can help. Contact us online or by phone at (973) 337-9643 today and learn more about your options.