Yes I said it. Divorce may be the best thing you ever do in your life for yourself. While you are thinking about it, have decided to do it, are stressed out, are unsure of many factors, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. While I do not profess to be someone who believes the grass is greener I do believe that if you have some control and you are able to cut out toxic parts of your life, it may be the best decision you ever make. As a very busy divorce lawyer in Jersey City, New Jersey, I meet with young professionals daily who have just had enough. Whether it is because of an arranged marriage, whether it is the constant bickering, whether it is that you lost yourself because you have been trying to please someone that cannot be pleased, either way, you are done, finito! Trust me, I understand and I can explain reasons from a divorce lawyers perspective to make it even clearer.
Benefits to obtaining a divorce sooner rather than later–
- If you divorce early on you may not have accumulated many assets to divide. As you get older, you will be able to accumulate assets that your former spouse will never be entitled to. For the new spouse- prenuptial agreement!
- When there is less to divide, the divorce can be finalized much faster!
- As you get older, you will earn more. When you earn more, you pay more in alimony. Everybody who pays alimony, hates alimony but again, they are free now so the monthly check may very well be worth it to them.
- You are still young and can find the right person that respects you, cares for you, and you can actually enjoy your life. Who would have thought?
- The level of animosity and stress is felt by the kids while you remain in a troubled relationship setting the stage that the children believe this is what a marriage is all about. Is that what marriage is about? I know it does not have to be, but it is up to you to admit it is not.
- Regardless of money, you will rid yourself of a toxic relationship that affects every part of your life.
WHY WORKING WITH US IS A MUST
Divorce and Family Law is our Focus. We are up to date with the latest trends and practice techniques to help you achieve the best results.
You will be able to reach us or meet with us when you want to
Electronic Access to your files 24 hours a day with up to the minute updates
Evening and Weekend Appointments Are Available
My name is Santo Artusa, Jr., Esq. I am a divorce attorney in Jersey City, New Jersey focusing on divorce and family law issues throughout the Garden State, in every county in New Jersey whether it is an actual divorce, annulment, child custody case, parenting time, alimony, child support, domestic abuse, equitable distribution/assets division, divorcing someone outside of the United States, my team and I are skilled in matrimonial litigation in New Jersey. If you have a case and seek a consultation, call my team on 201-706-7910 today for an in person or phone consultation to determine if we should work together. Or if you prefer, we can contact you after you fill out our contact form below:
Categories: adultery, aggressive divorce lawyer in nj, alimony attorney, alimony lawyer, amicable divorce, best divorce lawyer, Can I get a divorce?, child custody in divorce cases, divorce attorney, Divorce in Jersey City, divorce in new jersey, divorce lawyer, essex county divorce, essex county family court, essex county family law attorney, family law attorney, family law attorney jersey city, hoboken divorce lawyer, how do i file for divorce?, how to file divorce papers, HOW TO TELL MY SPOUSE ABOUT DIVORCE, hudson county family law attorney, husband is cheating, jersey city divorce attorney, jersey city divorce lawyer, jersey city uncontested divorce lawyer, new jersey uncontested divorce, nj divorce lawyer, no fault divorce, Top Jersey City Divorce Lawyers, Top Jersey City Lawyers, uncontested divorce lawyer