How to get a divorce in Jersey City! Try it alone, good luck, try it with us, you are set! We know how to handle it and do it fast!
Great News! You do not need to be a magician to obtain a divorce in Jersey City-Hudson County New Jersey. I am a divorce attorney here in Jersey City and I will quickly go over 7 facts about obtaining a divorce in the Hudson County Superior Court-Family Court.
- You can obtain a divorce without ever having to go to court in Hudson County. This is a fact but most people including many attorneys do not know how to do this. This may be my own magic trick but it works, it is legal and you never have to step foot in 595 Newark Avenue, Jersey City which is the address of the Hudson County Family Court.
- You can obtain a divorce without your spouse’s signature. Now, this does not mean you can obtain a divorce in Hudson County without your spouse’s knowledge it just means he can be served and default whereas a signature is not needed.
- If you know where your spouse lives and your spouse does not contest the divorce, you can be divorced in Hudson County between 60 and 90 days.
- You can obtain a divorce even if you do not know where your spouse is. In this case you will not get a divorce in less than 90 days but nevertheless you can obtain a divorce by publication.
- You can get a divorce in Hudson County Family Court even if your spouse does not want the divorce. A Judge cannot force people to attend marriage counseling. Again, while you can obtain the divorce, if your spouse fights it, you will get the divorce decree but it will take longer than an uncontested case.
- You can obtain a divorce in Hudson County even if you were married in another State or another country.
- You can cancel your divorce until the very last day, meaning if you still believe you can works things out, the court will permit you to withdraw your divorce. Yes, I have seen it on the day of trial, it has been done!
If you have a family law or divorce case in Jersey City-Hudson County or Beyond in New Jersey, contact me and my team in our Jersey City office on 201-706-7910. We offer convenient office hours for our clients. You can also contact us via email by filling out this contact form:
To view more about our team and our services visit our main page: Artusa Law Firm of Jersey City.
Categories: abogado divorcio New Jersey, aggressive divorce lawyer in nj, alimony attorney, bergen county divorce attorney, best divorce lawyer, best new jersey divorce lawyer, divorce attorney, Divorce in Jersey City, divorce in new jersey, divorce lawyer, divorce lawyer in bergen county, divorce papers, divorce without signature, Divorce Without Spouse's Signature, family law attorney jersey city, hoboken divorce attorney, hoboken divorce lawyer, how do i file for divorce?, how to file divorce papers, how to file for divorce, hudson county family court, jersey city divorce attorney, jersey city divorce lawyer, jersey city uncontested divorce lawyer, new jersey uncontested divorce, Top Jersey City Divorce Lawyers