LEGAL PROBLEM IN SOMERSET COUNTY? CONTACT THE PROBLEM SOLVERS TODAY, THE ARTUSA LAW FIRM. PROBLEM SOLVED
Somerset Family Court Lawyer and Domestic Violence Lawyer Santo Artusa and his team at the Artusa Law Firm represent individuals who have:
- domestic violence cases/restraining order hearings,
- child custody disputes,
- child support modifications,
- New Jersey domestic violence criminal defense
- child relocation motions/applications,
- Newburgh hearings, order to show cause applications,
- motions for reconsideration, or initial applications, parenting time modifications,
- divorces, annulments and other family court related mattersThe Superior Court-Family Part of Somerset County located in Somerville, New Jersey is one of the family courts the Artusa Law Firm represents individuals with family law issues. Whether you live in Somerset, Bridgewater, Somerville, lived in Somerset County at one point and have been served with family court motion papers or family court application papers seeking certain relief, we can help you. Many of our clients no longer live in Somerset but one of the parties in the family law case or divorce case still do, rendering Somerset County, New Jersey the proper venue for the case. Our team can help you today. To view all of the legal services the Artusa Law Firm provides, visit our page-Artusa Law Services.
When you received family court motion papers or divorce papers, you only have a certain amount of time to respond in writing or risk a default against you. Once a default is granted, it may be hard to lift that default depending on the reason you defaulted, do not rely on that, hire an attorney and fight your case. The simple filing of a motion does not grant the relief someone seeks automatically that is why it is very important to respond in writing with what you may want and to oppose the relief sought if you do not agree. The Somerset County Family Court hears a variety of specific cases such as the request to have a child relocate out of the State of New Jersey, requests for college contribution hearings, requests for child support and alimony modifications, healthcare reimbursements, traveling outside of the United States with children and other relief. Either way, if it is a family law issue, contact the Artusa Law Firm today on 201-706-7910.
In Somerset County, the Judges that hear family law related cases are: Presiding Judge Hany A. Mawla, Hon. Anthony F. Picheca, Hon. Peter J. Tober, Hon. Robert G. Wilson. All of the family court and divorce courts in Somerset County are located on the 3rd floor. For more information about the Judges and staff, click here: http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/somerset/Judges_and_Staff.pdf
For more information or driving directions to the Somerset County Family Court, please see below: